FOTGA 62mm Slim Fader ND (W) Filter Variable Adjustable Neutral
Density From ND2 ND8 to ND400
100% Brand NEW!! High Quality!!!
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, fountain etc.
Fotga ND fader filter is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
- The fader ND filter is a variable neutral density filter. By rotating the ring, it offers 2 to 8 stops added density. A prefer tool to produce slow shutter effects or large aperture with a result of beautifyl broken under strong light.
- Ultra Slim profile design. Thickness is only 7.3mm.
- The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the stops of ND at a glance.
- No need to carry a bunch of Filters for shooting. ONLY a single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32...and ND400.
- Bigger front thread size can reduce the dark angle.
- Type: FOTGA Fader ND Fliter
- Ring Color: Red
- Rotating: Yes
- Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
- Back thread size (to lens): 62mm
- Front thread size ( to additional filters): 67mm
- Fotga 62mm fader ND filter x 1